Friday, December 14, 2012

Day 5 - Delightful Decorations suspension Christmas Card and SU CLEARANCE RACK Blitz!

I made this suspension card after getting inspiration from fellow demonstrator, Diane Vander Gallen; thanks Diane!  I used the Delightful Decorations stamp set with the Ornament Punch.  Again, my favorite Snow Fesitval Designer Series Paper with Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White cardstock.  To cut out the holes for the suspended ornament, I used the 2-1/2" Circle punch and the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle punch. 

 
I stamped the ornament with Cherry Cobbler ink and I sponged around the hole with Gumball Green ink.  You can't see it well, but I used 2-Way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds on the ornament and on the white strip on the bottom of the card I punched out using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch.  As the final touch, I added some Rhinestones too; gotta have bling!  If you have any questions, just let me know.  
 
Also.........
 
Beginning today, December 14, 2012, Stampin' Up has added nearly 300 products to the Clearance Rack in the Online Store-with some discounted up to 80 percent!  Visit the Online Store to take part in the savings!  Be certain to select me as our Demonstrator when you log into, or create, your ONLINE Account to take advantage of preferred pricing and my Frequent Shopper Rewards!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment