Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's Day Treat Holder Video Tutorial



I made this quick and cute treat holder with a 6" circle cut from Poppy Parade cardstock.  To give the box some design, I ran it through the Big Shot using the Lots of Love Texture Plate with VersaMark ink.  The box measures 3" across, 1/2" wide, and 3 1/2" tall.  You can watch the video below to see how I made it.



Supplies Used:
Stamp Set: PS, I Love You
Cardstock: Poppy Parade (video also uses Melon Mambo) and Whisper White
Ink: Poppy Parade and VersaMark
Accessories: Circle Scissors, Big Shot machine, Lots of Love Texture Plate, Scalloped Heart Embosslit, Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Mini Brads, Dimensionals, Sticky strip, Mini glue dots, SNAIL, Large Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, and Scallop Ribbon Border punch.

Thanks for watching and contact me if you have any questions!

4 comments:

  1. I love this little box! You did a wonderful job on it! Thanks so much for making the video. It was very helpful. I'm always looking for something to make my grandkids that I haven't made before. I must check out your past blog posts!
    TFS Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for a great video. My girls will just love there little Valentine surprise.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great idea and for making the video. The ladies at Bible study will love these. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I didn't see where the mini brads were placed? thank you!

    ReplyDelete