Friday, February 25, 2011

Petal Cone Bunny Treat



I'm just loving this little bunny, so I made a treat pouch in the shape of a carrot to hold jelly beans and the bunny!  I'm having my Sunday Club ladies make this as an example of a cute and fast Easter treat.  I just traced it back and found that the idea for the carrot shape using a single die cut from the Stampin Up Petal Cone Bigz Die came from Becky Roberts; once again thanks Becky for the idea!  I used Pumpkin Pie cardstock and stamped crosshatch lines on it using the Sanded background stamp and Pumpkin Pie classic ink.  For details on the bunny, see my Feb. 21st post here.

Thanks for visiting and I'll be posting Stamp Camp projects next week!

3 comments:

  1. Maria, I thought I would tell you that as always I think you do awesome things. I love the little bunny and as I told you, I am going to CASE it with my Sunday group next week. Thank you so much for all you share and the encouragement you give to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I am passing on to you the Stylish Blogger Award!! To accept and play along visit my blog for the details!!
    http://kath-allthatscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete