Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanks for Caring Stamp Set


I just love this little butterfly from the Thanks for Caring stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This is a 3x6 card, not the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.  I don't usually make cards this size, but I thought it would be good to go outside my comfort zone.  I stamped the butterfly in black then used sponge daubers with Regal Rose ink to dab color onto it.  Finally, I used the Rose Red ink pad and a blender pen to add some colors to the butterfly's lines before applying 2-way glue and Dazzling Diamonds.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Thanks for Caring
Paper: Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, and Springtime Vintage DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Regal Rose, and Rose Red
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, large Scallop Circle punch, Rose Red Seam Binding, sponge daubers, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, and SNAIL.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment