Tuesday, February 8, 2011

For You Flower Cards



I couldn't decide which way I liked this card more, so I'm posting both versions.  I really love the new Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper!  I went monochromatic with these cards and added some Pearls and beautiful seam binding ribbon for embellishments.  This stamp is one you can choose and get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration!

Ingredients:
Stamps:  For You Flower single stamp
Ink:  Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy classic ink
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop Edge Border punch, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine, Island Floral Bigz Die, Baja Breeze Seam Binding ribbon, Pearls, Dimensionals, and SNAIL.

NOTE: I'll be posting the instructions for my Easel Box tomorrow, so come back by and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment