Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Holiday Mini Catalog Carry Over Items


CLICK HERE TO VIEW LARGER IMAGE.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Above is Stampin' Up's list of Holiday Mini Catalog Carry Over items.  Wednesday, January 3rd, is the last day to order from the Holiday Mini, so take another look and place an order to get the items you've been wanting, but still haven't gotten!  I'm soooo happy that they're carrying over the Red Glimmer paper, the 1" cello bags, and the Dazzling Details; I'm sad they're not carrying over the cute mini jingle bells, the beautiful Spice Cake DSP, and some other items!  Don't forget to take a look at the items in the CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ promotion; items have been newly added since so many sold out!

Also, I really want to take a moment to thank Rachel, Lori, and Kadie for their supportive and kind comments!  I can't tell you how much it means to me that you all took the time to leave an encouraging and uplifting comment!!  It really does help to "hear" from others! 

I'm working on getting caught up since I took time off from stamping the past couple of weeks for the holiday, so I'll "see" you later with a project and video!

No comments:

Post a Comment