Monday, December 10, 2012

12 Days of Stampin' Up Christmas Cards - Day 1

I thought it would be fun to have a 12 Days of Christmas Cards session; here's the first card!  I'll be showing off some of my cards and some others I received in swaps.  This card was made using the Floral Framelits with the Daydream Medallion and the Joyous Celebrations stamp sets.  I used the Snow Festival Designer Series paper with Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, and Whisper White cardstock. 

 To punch a hole in the smaller "wreath", I used the 1-3/4" circle punch. For the beautifying touches, I added a bow using the Cherry Tulle out of the 2012 Holiday mini catalog and Rhinestones. Just a final note, to make the wreath really stand out, I sponged the edges using Gumball Green ink.

Happy Monday and "see" you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment