Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Day 12 Merry Christmas and a Stampin' Up Happy Holidays Video!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!  I hope you and yours are well and warm this holiday season.  I think that with the devastating weather and sadness this country has seen this past year, we are all looking forward to a better year to come! 

PERSONAL NOTE:  Some of you have emailed asking how I've been doing. I can tell you that this holiday season has been VERY difficult since my husband passed away a few months ago. I never thought I could bear this kind of pain and heartache, yet I am forced to. Everyday I think about him and wish he was here with me.  My eyes still hurt from crying so much! 

On a happy note, I hope your New Year is filled with joy and good health!  Luckily, I'll be starting a new job soon; this will give me some much needed distraction and money to pay the bills.  It's been difficult financially, but I I was lucky to have help from family and friends.  

VIDEO:  I hope you all have enjoyed my blog posts this past year; I think it's kept me sane too! So, here's a Stampin' Up video where the employees sing for us; it's really cute. You'll need to go to my blog to watch the video if you're an email subscriber.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment