Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Stampin' Up Christmas - Beautiful Season Stamp Set

 
I made this for a Convention Christmas Card Swap.  I used the Beautiful Season stamp set and then used the AquaPainter to color it.  Ink colors are: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, and More Mustard.  I added some Be of Good Cheer Designer paper and Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon. 
 
The background Gumball Green cardstock was run through the Petals-a-Plenty Embossing Folder then I put dots of Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint in the centers of the flowers.  The Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock pieces were cut using the Labels Collection Framelits.  After I assembled the entire card, I sprayed it with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint mixed with 70% rubbing alcohol for some great shimmer and shine (too bad you can't see it in the picture)!
 
HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS EVE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!  See you tomorrow for a fun SU video.

No comments:

Post a Comment