Friday, June 10, 2011

Punch Potpourri Bird Card


Hi everyone!  I'm sorry I didn't post on Wednesday, but I started a couple of new medications and I'm having a rough time getting used to them.  Medications can help some things, but the side effects can ruin others! 

Anyway, I wanted to post this card today since it uses another retiring stamp set, Punch Potpourri; Level 1 hostess set.  This set is GREAT!  This is one of those sets I won't get rid of even though it's retiring!  To color the background, I used a brayer to apply ink to the inside of the embossing folder; really easy and really pretty.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Punch Potpourri and Elements of Style.
Ink: Baja Breeze and Cherry Cobbler ink pads, More Mustard and Black markers.
Paper: Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke, Whisper White and PlayDate DSP.
Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, Two-step Bird Punch, Circle Scissor, Big Shot machine, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder, Brayer, Dimensionals, and SNAIL.

Don't forget, you can order any of the items used to make this project here; just click on "Shop Now".  Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

1 comment: