Friday, June 24, 2011

June "Goodbye, Hello" Open House



I'm having my "Goodbye, Hello" Open House this weekend.  I'll be giving each of my customers the NEW 2011-2012 Ideal Book & Catalog, a NEW In Color Chart, and a CUTE Owl Punch bookmark.  They're also going to get to make a couple of cute and fast projects that I'll share with you later.

If you're a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and would like to use my 2011-2013 In Color Chart, you can get a copy by going to Stampin' Connection> Stampin' Discuss> Stampin News, then search New Catalog Sales Tools; I posted an Excel file and Jean Fitch was kind enough to convert it into a PDF file, so you have access to both.   Stampin' Up doesn't have this chart available yet, so I created my own.  Contact me if you have any problems or questions.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment