Thursday, June 30, 2011

OMG! Last Day to Order & a Punch Potpourri Project!



Hi everyone!  I can't believe that today is the last day to order from the Stampin Up 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog!  I LOVE, LOVE the Hostess Level 1 set Punch Potpourri, so I wanted to use it one more time.  I got the idea for this Post-It Note holder from a fellow demonstrator; Angie - thanks Angie!  The piece of Peach Parfait cardstock for the holder measures 3 3/8" x 7" and it's scored at 3 3/8" from both ends to create a width of 1/4" and a holder size of 3 3/8" square.  I adhered a half a packet of Post-It notes into each holder.

I die cut the retiring Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP) using the Square Scallop Duo die; love it and the DSP too!  I also used Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, and Whisper White cardstock.  Used the rock n roll technique on the butterfly with Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade classic ink then punched it out with the butterly punch.  The Poppy Parade paper ribbon was punched out with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  Finally, I added some SU Rhinestones to the butterfly for some BLING!

Just as a reminder; you won't be able to order from the NEW 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog until noon on July 1st, SU will be doing a system conversion until that time.  Please visit tomorrow for my Frequent Buyer plan and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment