Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Gift Card Holder and Busy Week.....



Good morning everyone!  I've been busy this week getting my craft room ready for the transition to the new catalog.  I've been pulling out all the retired stamps and accessories and trying to get organized.  While I was cleaning stuff out I found this card I made a couple of years ago that I really liked.  It's a gift card holder made using the Big Shot Scallop Circle Die.

To make the card, you'll put your standard sized card on the die so that the folded edge is at the top of the die and exposes 4 "hills" (see pictures below).  After you die cut the card base, you'll need to die cut a piece of Designer Series Paper that measures about 2 1/2" x 5" and adhere it to the inside of the card to make a pocket to hold the gift card (you should be able to cover about 14 "hills" with the Designer Paper).



Thanks for visiting and I'll be posting my retired stamps for sale at ridiculously great prices soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment