Thursday, April 12, 2012

Stampin Up Retired Lists to be issued soon plus other NEW Catalog Info!



I made this covered tin box for my sister using retired Designer Series Paper, then I filled it with cards that used retired stamp sets and accessories!  You can see the trend, right? Retired, right?  So, exciting news - SU will issue the Reitred Stamp Sets list on April 15th, and issue the Retired Accessories list on April 25th!  I will post the lists on my blog as soon as SU gives them to us.  Yes, I will stay awake until Midnight MST on the two days and if the list is published, I will post at midnight!

RETIRING INFO:  The Retiring Stamp Sets will be available until May 31st, but the Retiring Accessories will only be available Until Supplies Last.  I don't like to be rushed to buy things, but I've learned that if there's something I really want, I better buy it fast!  The Clearance Rack is a great example of that too; I wanted to buy more Raven ribbon; it was on the Clearance Rack for a couple of hours and Sold Out and I missed it! 

We know that the current Catalog will end on May 31st and the 2010 In Colors (Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait, Concord Crush, and Blushing Bride) are retiring.  We also know that the Decor Elements vinyl wall decor line is retiring and the Simply Adorned jewelry line is retiring.  SU will probably offer charms in the future, but only with a Paper Crafting emphasis.  I really LOVE the Concord Crush and Pear Pizzazz colors, so I know I'll be stocking up on those.  So if any of you want a particular color or Decor Element (I really LOVE the Halloween ones!), I suggest you start making your list!

NEW CATALOG INFO:  The NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog will start June 1st and go through May 31, 2013.  It will have fewer pages because the NEW Semi-Annual Catalogs (Holiday Catalog and Spring Catalog) will be larger in size and hold more specialty items and season-specifric items that will be taken out of the Anuual Catalog.  For example, the Annual Catalog will still have some Christmas items, but not as many as there are now.  There will NOT be 3 Mini Catalogs anymore, instead we'll have 2 Semi-Annual Catalogs that run for 5 months instead of only 4 months  Yippee!  Especially happy are we that the Holiday Catalog will start August 1st!!! 

So, here's my take: Since the New Annual Catalog is going to be smaller, I think the Retired Lists are going to be longer than usual.  I just thought I'd throw this out there because I don't want anyone to freak out when the lists are issued!  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment