Thursday, April 26, 2012

Simply Soft Hostess Set Card


Here's the other card I made with the wonderful layout I showed you on Sunday. Completely different stamp set and paper gives you a completely different look! 

I used Whisper White, Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, and Lucky Limeade cardstock.  I stamped the flower outline from the Simply Soft Hostess Stamp Set using Stazon Black ink, then stamped the inside of the flower using Wisteria Wonder ink.  I dotted the centers of the flowers with my Concord Crush Marker and used Lucky Limeade ink refill and Blender Pen to color the leaves and stem. 

As the final touch I added Pearls and stamped the "thank you" from the Short & Sweet Stamp Set.  Other items used: Big Shot Lattice Embossing Folder and Concord Crush Poly Stitched ribbon. 
Give this CLEAN and SIMPLE layout a try, I know you'll love it! 

Also, just a reminder that the Retired Accessories List is updated by 4:00pm MST daily, so take a look at the list before you order to make sure the items you want are still available!

No comments:

Post a Comment