Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Clearance Rack Update and New My Digital Studio Downloads!


Stampin Up just added 55 NEW items to the CLEARANCE RACK.  Click HERE to head over to the SU website and take a look!  Don't forget that ANY Online Purchase qualifies for my Frequent Shopper Rewards Program, so make sure to select me as your Demonstrator when you Log into, or Create, your Online Account (this also guarantees that you get Preferred Pricing)!

Below are the most recent My Digital Studio Downloads,  I wanted to post these now, instead of waiting until the end of the month, because there are some GREAT Graduation and Birthday templates!  Click HERE to go to the SU website and get more details on these downloads.

April 10, 2012 Downloads:

April 3, 2012 Downloads:

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

PS: Easter Crosses: I had several people ask me how I made the Easter crosses, so next week (after tax season), I'll post a tutorial.  Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment