Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Season of Joy Picture Frame


I got this from my sideline, Leslie Irvin, a couple of years ago and I just love it!  I put it out this time of year to get the house in the holiday spirit!  Don't forget that using your stamps and supplies to decorate for the holidays works great too!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Season of Joy
Ink: Wild Wasabi and Certain Celery (silver pen retired)
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 2-way glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Pearls, Stampin Dimensionals, SNAIL, Mini Glue Dots, ribbon & cording (retired), and picture frame from Dollar Store.

Leslie looped the ribbon and adhered it to the frame using Dimensionals and Mini Glue Dots.  Thanks for visiting and contact me if you have any questions!

1 comment: