Thursday, November 10, 2011

Frostwood Lodge DSP and Holiday Stocking Die


I LOVE this Stocking Die!  I'm making CUTE and QUICK gift card holders for Christmas using this die and the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper.  On this stocking I ran the top cuff through the Stripes Embossing Folder and I forgot to run the stocking toe and heel through!  So, on my next one, all Marina Mist cardstock pieces will go through the Stripes Embossing folder!  Also, I don't recommend punching many Red Glimmer snowflakes because the Glimmer paper is thick and sticky causing the punch to not work well, but I do LOVE how it looks here!

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Frostwood Lodge DSP, and Red Glimmer Paper.
Ink: Marina Mist
Accessories: Big Shot Machine, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Snowflake punch, Cherry Bakers Twine, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Stripes Embossing Folder, Stocking Die, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta ribbon, Sticky Strip, Multipurpose Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, and Mini Jingle Bells.

Have a great day and don't forget that there's only 2 DAYS left to take advantage of the FREE BIG SHOT promotion!  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to join my TEAM!!
Click on Image to Enlarge

1 comment:

  1. This gives me the warm fuzzies! Soo cute! Love the color combo, felt snowflake and touches of glitter! Darling

    ReplyDelete