Thursday, November 17, 2011

I've been busy with getting ready for my Stamp Clubs and my Dad's BIG birthday bash, so I thought I'd share some great projects from the SU website!  This box was decorated with Letters to Santa Designer Series paper and they made a bow using the Blushing Bride poly-stitched ribbon.  The supplies to make this project can be found here.

This beautiful and simple card was made using the Bells & Boughs stamp set and measures 3" x 6"; supplies listed here.  Remember that you can cut the card just a bit longer and use it as a money holder for Christmas gifts!  Stampin' Up!'s Small Open End Envelops measure 6 3/4" x 3 1/2" (located on page 182 of the Catalog), so I use these for my Gift Cards.  I cut my cards to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" that way they are long enough to hold cash or checks and the cards fit perfectly into these envelops!

Don't forget about this month's Hostess Special (details here) and the great products on the Clearance Rack here. 

You can order anytime ONLINE by going here and creating an ONLINE ACCOUNT or signing in to your existing account.  When you create your online account (or open your existing account), be sure to select me as your Demonstrator to take advantage of my Frequent Shopper Program!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment