Friday, November 25, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies Die Easel Card


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast and are now recovering from your turkey coma; I know I am!  After making the Pennant Parade Easel card I posted Wednesday, I wanted to make another easel card, so I made this cute butterfly place card/note card.  I used the great Beautiful Butterflies Die and the Big Shot to die cut the butterflies to make the easel.  Then I ran one of the butterflies through the Elegent Lines Embossing Folder and die cut a smaller butterfly using the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP in the current Mini Catalog.  I stamped the phrase from the Teeny Tiny Phrases stamp set and punched it out with the smallest oval punch SU has.

Added 12/4/11: I posted a video showing how to make this butterfly easel here.

I hope you like it and contact me if you have any questions!

2 comments:

  1. You are too sweet!! After reading your email I just had to check out your new blog and it is awesome!! So if your work so I am happy to feature you on My Crafty Picks and I just love this easel card!! Make sure to stop by on Sunday to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge for being featured!!

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria--what a pretty card--congrats on your feature. Do you have instrucitons on this card?
    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Rachel

    ReplyDelete