Monday, May 2, 2011

Word Play Stamp Set "Quickie" Card


Since the stamp set Word Play is on sale this month (at 30% discount! - see the May Sale flyer on my sidebar and below posted on April 29th) and I needed a quick wedding card, I pulled out the set and the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and made this card.  I used Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla cardstock and embellished with Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon and a Rhinestone.  Then I used Mini Glue Dots a couple of places on the bow to give the tails a "lifted" look.  Finally, I sprayed the card with Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint mixed with 70% Rubbing Alcohol.

It took me 15 minutes to make the card; just enough time to get it to my husband before he left to deliver it out-of-town!   And anyway, the important part of this card is the gift inside!  Have a great Monday and thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment