Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day for May Specials and JUNE 1st lists!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Just a reminder that today is the last day to order from the May Stampin' Up! Scrapbooking Special.  I really think you'll love the Word Play Stamp Set!  You can order ONLINE here by clicking on "Shop Now" and don't forget to check the CLEARANCE RACK while you're there for more GREAT values!!

Also, don't forget to check back tomorrow, JUNE 1st, for the RETIRING Stamp Set list and RETIRING Accessories list!  The stamp sets will be available to order until June 30th, but the Accessories are only available to order WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  So, make sure to order fast! 

I know, who believes or likes the order fast push!  Personally, I really hate the "used car salesmen"  type of hard sell, but I've been around SU long enough to learn that if there's something retiring that I really want, I better order fast! 

Thanks for visiting and feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment