Monday, May 23, 2011

Flower Garden Embossing Folder Card



I was channeling fellow demonstrator Becky Roberts when I made this card.  I loved how she used the carryover Big Shot Die Tasteful Trim to create layers on one of her cards.  So, I put a 1" x 12" piece of the new Beyond the Garden DSP on the die to get the strip I needed.  You can cut 12 strips from 1 sheet of 12x12 Designer Paper to make 12 cards - great use of paper!  I cut the strip into 3 pieces, and gave them a curl using my bone folder, then layered them on my card.  Cardstock colors: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi and Whisper White. 

I then added a punched out flower using the new Blossom Bouquet Triple Punch; I layered it with Stampin Dimensionals and used Dazzling Diamonds between the layers.  I used the new Fabulous Florets stamp set to stamp a couple of leaves for the flower.  I embossed the flower image using the new Flower Garden Embossing Folder and stamped the phrase using the new Happy Greetings stamp set.  I finished the card off with Dazzling Diamonds on the base of each embossed flower and sprayed the top portion of the card with Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz for some beautiful bling!

Hope you like the card and thanks for visiting!  You can purchase any of the products I used on this card by going to www.stampinup.com and selecting me as your Demonstrator when you create your Online Account!    And don't forget about my Frequent Shopper Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment