Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Submit a Project to Stampin' Up and win a Shopping Spree! Plus Fancy Friends Kit Video.
In November of last year, Stampin' Up introduced an exciting new program where you can submit samples that could become the next kit Stampin’ Up offers. Above is a picture of the Fancy Friends Kit that won and is now available to purchase. Stampin' Up is now looking for project samples for a Birthday Kit. Between now and January 30, Stampin' Up will be taking kit sample submissions via e-mail. Send yours to: email@example.com.
Then, from February 4–10, Stampin' Up will post several samples on its Facebook page for your vote. So vote for your favorite because the winning sample will be offered as an exclusive kit for purchase—just like they did with the Fancy Friends kit. Oh, and did I mention there are prizes for the winner and runners-up? "Submit a Project" is open to anyone and everyone! This is a great way to get the entire stamping community together. Spread the word about submitting and voting on upcoming kits. Start creating.
Project Kit Details:
- This program is available to both customers and demonstrators.
- While your projects should not include retired products, they may include products not created by Stampin' Up!, such as jars or frames.
- Projects must fit into the specified category: Birthday.
- Projects can be cards, scrapbook pages, home décor, holiday décor, birthday decorations, etc. If you can make it with Stampin' Up! product, you can submit it!
- Submit your projects by e-mail. Send an image (less than 2 MB), supply list, and instructions for creating the project to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, include the name of your project.
- Please keep in mind that all submissions become the property of Stampin' Up! once received. We reserve the right to change project elements, the name, or any feature to make the kit easy to reproduce.
- What's in it for you? Glad you asked! Those who submit the winning kit will: ~ See it - your photo, name, and project will be posted online. ~ Flaunt it - you'll receive a "blog badge" for your personal blog or website. ~ Spend it - you wouldn't be a winner without a $100 Stampin' Up! shopping spree.
- That's not all! Those whose submissions are in the top 20 will also receive product used in the winning kit or a $25 shopping spree of their own.
Here's a Stampin' Up Video showing how to put together the current Fancy Friends Kit to give you an idea of what kind of projects Stampin' Up is looking for. Email subscribers will need to go to my blog to watch the video. Feel free to contact me if you have any question. Good Luck!