Saturday, January 5, 2013

Stampin' Up Friendship Preserves and Cannery Framelits still available - don't forget about the 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog Carryover List!

I made this card using the Friendship Preserves stamp set and the Cannery Framelits which are both still available and included on page 36 of the 2013 Spring Mini Catalog.  Now the current mini includes a list of all the 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog Carryover items, yippee! I love this set and the framelits are great!


I got inspiration for this card and tags from fellow Demonstrator Dawn Olchefske, thanks Dawn!   Colors for the card are Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, and Lucky Limeade.   I included pictures of how the card looks open and how the little "thank you" tags look from the side.   I cut one tag to open from the side and one to open from the top.  They are so cute!

I included embossed hearts on the card using one of the Adorning Accents Embossing Folders then tied Rich Razzleberry stitched grograin ribbon around it for some extra color.   I also used the new 1-1/4" Scallop Circle punch (on the carryover list below), the Small Oval Punch, and the Bitty Banners Framelits.   Of course little flowers were added using the Itty Bitty Punch pack and then Rhinestones added for BLING!

Here's a look at page 36 of the 2013 Spring Mini Catalog showing all the carryover items:

 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  You can purchase any of these items by clicking HERE and creating, or signing into, your ONLINE Account.  Don't forget that to get my Frequent Rewards Points and "Preferred Pricing", you'll need to include me as your Demonstrator when you sign in!

No comments:

Post a Comment