Tuesday, January 1, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS and Stampin' Up Valentine's Day Stamp Specials!



From January 3 through January 21, you have 2 VALENTINE'S DAY BUNDLES to choose from:

1.   VALENTINE'S TREAT BUNDLE:  This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine's Day Single Stamp (shown below - designed to be cut out using the Full Heart Punch)  and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags.

Bundle Item
DescriptionRetail ValueSpecial Bundle Price
132771Valentine Treat Bundle
Includes the Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (clear-mount) and 1" x 8" cellophane bags


$7.45$5.95
2. MY LITTLE VALENTINE BUNDLE: During the My Little Valentine promotion, you can get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when they purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21.   I'm not sure about the size of these; I'll post the details as soon as I know.

 
The My Little Valentine Stamp Set is only available in clear-mount.

Buy the following:

ItemDescriptionPrice
132242My Little Valentine (English; clear-mount)


$9.95
Get this FREE:
Page
Publication
Item
Description
Retail Value
35
holiday catalog
126923
Sealed with Love Simply Sent
$7.95


No comments:

Post a Comment