Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Day Pillow Box decorated with Owl Punch


This week I'm featuring CUTE and QUICK Valentine's Day treat holders using Stampin Up Dies.  Today I used Stampin' Up's Pillow Box die and I decorated it with the Owl Punch (wings from the Bird Builder punch) and the scallop circle from the Perfect Pennants die.   I added wings to the owl because I wanted him to look really excited and happy for Valentine's Day!  For the owl's front, I used the Love Impressions Designer Paper that's currently for sale on the CLEARANCE RACK.  Don't forget that for every $50.00 of product you purchase (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-a-Bration item!

Supplies: Real Red, whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Black cardstock.  1/4" red grosgrain ribbon and 1/8" red taffeta ribbon.  Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set with Real Red classic ink.  Cherry Dazzling Details glitter glue and Red Glimmer paper.

Thanks for visiting and contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment