Monday, August 29, 2011

Holly Berry Bouquet Paper and the Holiday Stocking Die!


I know you've seen this adorable stocking everywhere, but I just had to make it too!  We got the idea at SU Convention this year.  You die cut 2 stockings from the NEW HOLIDAY STOCKING Big Shot die then you die cut 1 box from the Box #2 Big Shot die and put them together!  But I must warn you, you can't put anything heavy into the box because it will tilt over.  I'm going to try changing the box placement to see if I can make it more stable.  Also, used on the stocking is the NEW Winter Wishes Stitched Felt holly berry accent from the upcoming HOLIDAY MINI CATALOG.  You get 4 felt holly berry accents in a packet along with 4 wreaths, 4 snowflakes, and 4 mitten sets!  This is a must have this year!

Because it's so shiny and cute, it will be another project we'll be making at one of my Holiday Gift Giving classes!  The Holly Berry Bouquet Designer paper is great this year; it has 4 sheets with "red glitter" on them (2 with dots-shown here-and 2 with stripes).  You'll love this paper and stocking die and you'll be able to order them in only 3 days!  You'll want to get started making those Holiday Gifts!

And don't forget that starting September 1st, for orders you place with me totalling over $50 (before shipping and tax), I'll send you the instructions to make the great Holiday House Treat Box featured here and for orders over $100, I'll send you the instructions AND the supplies to make the treat box!

Have a great week and contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment