Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Altered Stampin' Up! Mini Milk Carton Treat Box Video Tutorial!



Here's my third video tutorial; WOW, I'm on a roll! This video shows you how to make this great 6-sided box using the Stampin Up Mini Milk Carton Big Shot die. I'm a big believer in getting the most bang for your buck, so when we saw this great treat box at Convention, I had to share it with you! The Milk Carton die is really versatile!

Remember that you can order any of the products used in the video through my Demonstrator website here and don't forget about my September special offer here.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Spooky Bingo Bits
Ink: Stazon Black
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Frightful Sight Designer Series Paper
Accessories: Big Shot machine, Mini Milk Carton die, Olive and Black 1/8" taffeta ribbon, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, and SNAIL.


Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Maria,
    Thank you for the tutorial on the milk carton Halloween box. I love it! What an awesome idea! Keep creating! You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, we are linking back to your post on our blog on Sept.14th! What a great little box! Thank you for sharing!
    Katt and Lisa
    http://inkbig.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I'm going to teach this craft at the 6th grade Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete