Monday, July 25, 2011

Thanks for the feedback and July Special Reminder!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who left me such kind comments about my video tutorial!  I know that most of us just blog surf and usually never leave comments, so I really appreciate you taking the time to!  So, more videos will be coming soon....

In the meantime, don't forget that July 31st (this Sunday) is the last day to take advantage of the $99 Demonstrator Sign Up Special. I personally send my out-of-state downline cards I use for my monthly Hostess Clubs, I give a sign up gift, I give great business advice, I send samples of camp projects and more!  And don't forget that you can sign up and quit whenever you need to, but I don't think you'll ever want to quit.  Now's a great time to sign up because you get to preorder from the NEW Holiday Mini Catalog starting next month!  So, please contact me if you're interested in becoming a demonstrator (505) 299-9677 or email me at: stampingmaria@yahoo.com or go to my Demonstrator Website here to read more about the Starter Kit and Stampin Up Benefits.
Click on the image below to enlarge it:
Happy Monday and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment