Friday, July 29, 2011

On the Grow Card


I colored this card with Stampin Up's Watercolor Wonder Crayons.  I stamped the images with Stazon Ink onto watercolor paper.  Then once I finished painting the image using my Aqua Painter, I applied Crystal Effects to the vase/jar and flower centers.  It's too bad that you can't see it in the photo, but the jar has a cool glass look to it!

I used the On the Grow stamp set in the Summer Mini Catalog with Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, and Daffodil Delight cardstock.  I stamped the small flower from the Fabulous Florets stamp set onto the card base using Daffodil Delight classic ink to create a soft flower background.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!  Be sure to check back next week, I'll have another video tutorial for a cute christmas box!  

No comments:

Post a Comment