Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sale-a-Bration Bloomin' Marvelous Card



I saw this great card made by fellow demonstrator Sandi MacIver and I just had to CASE (Create And Share Everything) it!  I loved the colors she used and the design; thanks so much for sharing Sandi!  To make the card, you'll need the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set and the Vine Street Embossing Folder from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Colors of ink and cardstock are Summer Starfruit, Sahara Sand, Island Indigo, and Pool Party.  I'm going to be sad when the end of May comes and Island Indigo and Pool Party are retired!

I also used the new Bitty Butterfly punch from the Spring Mini Catalog to cut out the butterfly and I just used my Snips to cut out the flowers.  I attached the flowers using Mini Glue Dots then added some Rhinestones for BLING!  This card is great for mailing and just to look at; it's getting me in the mood for Spring!

Thanks for stopping by!  I didn't include details on measurements and item numbers because I figure mostly other Demonstrators visit my blog, but if I get comments from you saying you'd like me to start including those details, I'd be happy to.

No comments:

Post a Comment