Thursday, November 15, 2012

Stampin Up Holiday Collection Framelits Christmas Card and a Two Tags Die Christmas Treat Holder


 
These were the make-and-takes at my last workshop.  I got the card layout idea from fellow Demonstrator Kay Kalthoff- thanks Kay!  I loved how she decorated the inside of the card, so I just had to do it too! 
 
The card is made using the Holiday Collection Framelits with Real Red, Gumball Green, and Whisper White cardstock.  I added come dimension by using the Snow Festival Designer Series Paper.  The words come from the Petite Pairs Stamp Set. And of course for the bling, I used the Red Glimmer Paper!
 
The treat holder is made by using 2 tags die cut from the Two Tags Bigz Die in Gumball Green cardstock.  Again I used the Snow Festival DSP,  Real Red cardstock, and of course, Red Glimmer Paper!  The words come from the Perfect Punches Stamp Set.
 
Thanks for visiting and and make sure to look at the SU Announcement that follows!

No comments:

Post a Comment