Friday, November 2, 2012

2013 My Digital Studio Calendar finally ready and Retired Stamp Sets Listed for Sale!

I sold several of these calendars last year and I had emails asking if I was going to offer them for 2013, so here you go!  Some of the months are the same and some are changed, but they are all really fun to look at!  I can change up some of the months if you need; for example, last year, I had a customer who wanted December to be "non-Christmasy".

 
The cost for these calendars is the same as last year.  The calendars measure 5" x 5" and are printed in color on 24lb, 96 brightness white ink jet paper.  The calendar pages are loose - not glued together.  I used brads to hold them together on my examples below.  

I'm offering them at $7.50 for 5 calendars plus the cost for shipping and packaging. Shipping costs depend on where you live, but will be about $2.75 ( about 6 oz) for 5 calendars to US addresses with Delivery Confirmation. I can send you a PayPal invoice after you email me letting me know your name, address, and how many calendars you'd like to purchase. If you'd rather not deal with PayPal, I'm happy to accept checks or money orders. Calendars will get shipped once payments have cleared. To order, please email me at stampingmaria@yahoo.com or call me at (505) 299-9677.
 
Here are a couple of calendar easels with drawers I made in prior years; I'm working on a new one for this year that I'll share with you soon.  For my picture tutorial on how to assemble the easel card with drawer, click here.
 
 
 
Also, to generate some income and clear out some space, I'm selling a lot of retired stamps that I've been holding on to.  Please check my blog under the "Stamps for Sale" tab, or click HERE.  I'm selling them at garage sale prices ranging from only $2.50 to $7.50.  These will make great Christmas gifts!
 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment