Monday, October 29, 2012

Stampin' Up Fancy friends Craft Kit Available Today plus 15% Discount on Stamp Sets!


There was a "Pick a Kit" survey on Stampin' Up's October 1st  Facebook post.  And this Kit is the result of the "likes".  So, introducing the first viewer's choice kit (drum roll, please) . . . Fancy Friends!

  Get everything you need to make six cards for only $15.95 (item 132319)! If six isn't enough, add Note Cards to your order (item 107311) - we've already included extra rhinestones in the Fancy Friends kit.  You can see more Kit details here.

Stamps

Also, Stampin' Up has an AWESOME one-day only special today!

For one day only, you will get 15 percent off almost every stamp Stampin' Up sells! Stampin' Up's goal is to sell more stamps in a single day than ever before!

Details are given in my post below.  Please be sure to place your order today by going HERE and logging into, or creating, an ONLINE Account. As always, be certain to select me as your Demonstrator to take advantage of preferred pricing and my Frequent Shopper Rewards Program!  As an added INCENTIVE to order from me, for every ONLINE order I receive today of $25.00, I'll send you a packet of 2 random swap cards I have in my stash (some I've made and some I've received in swaps).  And, if you purchase $50.00 of merchandise (before shipping and tax), I'll send you 5 cards, etc.  What a deal!!

Thanks for visiting and for your orders!  I still haven't found a job, so every bit helps keep me active as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator!

No comments:

Post a Comment