Friday, August 31, 2012

Stampin' Up Halloween Treat Holder made using the Petite Purse Die

Here's the last Stampin' Up Tutorial for this week; it's a great Halloween Treat Holder made from the Petite Purse Die and textured with the Chevron Embossing Folder. 


Have a great weekend and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. 

PERSONAL Note:  I'm still working on my husband's last project, and I hope to be done by the middle of September.  Projects always end up taking longer than you think!  Last week was really difficult because it was his Birthday and the 3-month mark of his passing away.  I can tell you I cried rivers of tears last week.  Going to a weekly grief group is the only thing keeping me sane.  It helps to know that what I'm feeling is "normal".  So, thanks again to all of you who have prayed for me and who've taken the time to leave me lovely comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment