Sunday, August 5, 2012

Convention 2012 Recipe Card Swap and more

Convention was fun with an "I Am" theme, like "I Am "creative" or I Am "a card maniac".  Here's a picture of the Main Stage at Convention:


Below is a fun video showing Stampin' Up! employees "singing" the Convention theme song.  Don't forget, if you are one of my email subscribers, you will need to click over to my blog in order to view the video.
 

Also, I was in a recipe swap this year and here's my 6x6 recipe page. I used the Button Buddies stamp with Cajun Craze and Comfort Cafe DSP. I really thought hard on how I could make the little piggy look cute using the Naturals Buttons!

Here are some more Convention pictures - various SU display boards:

Personal Note:  I've been struggling this past month trying to get "post death" stuff done.  My husband was in the middle of a large project when he passed away, that I've ended up having to continue and hopefully finish.  I'm thinking I'll be done with it by the end of August and I can tell you I will be relieved!  When I was at Convention, all I could think was "I Am"... my word was "devastated", "confused", "overwhelmed"...  I very much enjoyed going, but I've just felt kind of numb since it all happened a couple of months ago.  I continue to appreciate your well wishes and I thank you all who keep me in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment