Thursday, December 22, 2011

Warmest of Wishes Christmas Card


The more I use the Holly Berry Bouquet DSP, the more I LOVE it!  Here's another CUTE and QUICK card made using it.  My sideline, Eva Davalos, and I were exchanging Christmas card ideas, and I just loved the design of this card.  There's Red Glimmer Paper and embossing to give the card some BLING! 

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Hostess Set in Holiday Mini Catalog Warmest of Wishes.
Ink: VersaMark
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Garden Green, Red Glimmer paper, and Holly Berry Bouquet DSP.
Accessories: Cupcake Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Clear Embosing Powder, Star punch (retired), Mini Brads, Paper Piercing tool, Mat Pack with guide, Dimensionals, and Mini Glue Dots.

Thanks for visiting and don't forget about the GREAT savings at the Clearance Rack Blitz here!  I really encourage you to purchase the "old style" thumb punches on the Clearance Rack; they are easy to use and greatly discounted!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Maria--I hear you have some snow--just fun snow. What a pretty card-are those folds--this is so pretty and different. Have a good day. Rachel

    ReplyDelete