Friday, September 16, 2011

New 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags decorated for Halloween & Breast Cancer Awareness





I made these for my Hostess Club members.  I still have more to make, but they are fast to put together, so it won't take me too long!  I used glitter and Heat and Stick Powder on all three toppers. I even used the awesome Red Glimmer Paper for the Heart Disease Awareness topper; I wish we had glimmer paper in more colors!

I filled the Breast Cancer Awareness and Heart Disease Awareness bags with M&M's and I filled the halloween bag with candy corn; they worked great!  I sponged around the edges of the halloween and Breast Cancer toppers, but I don't think it really shows up in the pictures.

Also, have you been to the Clearance Rack in the online store lately? There are some great deals on discontinued Stampin’ Up! products. Check them out here; and don't forget to select me as your Demonstrator when you order at Stampin' Up's online store!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment