Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Catch Up Time!

Sorry I haven't been able to post so far this week, I'm trying to catch up for Hostess Club projects and Holiday Gift Giving Class projects!  Anyway, I thought I'd post some great samples I found at Stampin' Up!'s customer website here under cards and paper gifts.  Come back tomorrow for some of my CUTE creations!

You can find the supplies for this Batty for You stamp set card here.  And don't forget to use the NEW Simply Scored to make the paper rosette!
Creepy Crawly Card Project Sample - by Stampin' Up!
You can find the supplies for this Snowmuch Fun stamp set card here.
Christmas Card Project Sample - by Stampin' Up!
You can find the supplies for this Beautiful Season stamp set gift box here.  Using the new Simply Scored will make it a breeze to make the ruffle (behind the stamped image)!
Gift For You 3-D Project Sample - by Stampin' Up!
Thanks for visiting and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment