Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yippee - I'm finished! And My Digital Studio Update



To view a list of My Digital Studio enhancements click here.

Stampin' Up! just released a FREE Update for its My Digital Studio Software.  You can run the free update by opening your MDS software then click on "Help" and select "Check for Updates".  The update will be performed automatically.  It takes some time to update because it's a large download.  Again, for information on this update and all things My Digital Studio, visit http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/

Also, today I finally finished my "big" tax returns and can go back to doing some stamping!  Yippee!  And today, demonstrators were able to sign up for Stampin' Up!'s annual convention!  Wow - what a day!!  Contact me if you're interested in learning about convention or if you're interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!

So, check back for more fun samples and maybe a video!  Take care and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment