Friday, April 8, 2011

Autumn Days Fathers Day Card



I was thinking about a Father's Day Card, so I made this one first.  I'll probably make a couple more.  I think it's good to have some "male" cards arouind for birthdays and such.  I used this layout with the Rich Razzleberry on a card a couple of months ago, and I thought it would work for this stamp set too.  You can't see it well, but I watercolored "ground" using Crumb Cake before I stamped the grass; this way it gave the pheasant somewhere to walk.  I also cut out one of the pheasant and attached it with Dimensionals to give it a side-by-side look.  I hope you like it!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Autunm Days, Sanded Background stamp, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla
Ink: Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry classic ink pads, Crumb Cake marker, Soft Suede marker, Rich Razzleberry marker, More Mustard marker, and Basic Black marker.
Accessories: Linen thread, Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Lattice Embossing folder, Big Shot machine, Modern Label Punch, Word Window punch, Scallop Edge border punch, silver brads, dimensionals, and SNAIL.

Have a great weekend and don't forget about the April Promotions; click here to see them and shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment