Friday, June 4, 2010

Another Watercolor Trio Card



I saw this beautiful layout another SU demonstrator made - all I did was change up the colors and the background. I'm sorry I don't remember who to give credit to, but please contact me if you know who it was! Anyway, I hope you love this card as much as I do. The colors really work well together and just make me love the stamp set more! Contact me if you'd like to purchase products to make this card.

Ingredients: Watercolor Trio stamp set, Melon Mambo classic ink, Melon Mambo cardstock, Old Olive cardstock, Whisper White cardstock, Melon Mambo marker, Old Olive marker, Certainly Celery marker, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals, Big Shot Machine, Scallop Oval Die, Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Striped Olive ribbon, Melon Mambo ribbon, and linen thread.

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment