Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stamp Sets and Accessories For Sale!

LOTS more to come, I just ran out of time - please check back this weekend. I ship by Priority mail or First class mail, your choice. Once you email me the stamp sets and accessories you like, I'll email you a PayPal invoice and of course combine shipping! stampingmaria@yahoo.com Thanks for looking!

** Stampin Up NOTEWORTHY Stamp Set - Mounted - NEW (never used). I lost the sticker for one of the stamps, so I just taped on a paper label. But otherwise all new & original. $4.95 plus shipping. Photo of front and back of stamps:

** Stampin Up YUMMY - NEW in original package $4.95 plus shipping:


** Stampin Up EVERYDAY CELEBRATIONS - VERY gently used in original package $3.95 plus shipping. Photo of front and back of stamps:


** Stampin Up PETALS JUMBO Stampin Around Wheel - used, rubber is stained, but doesn't affect the stamped image. $3.95 plus shipping:


** Stampin Up HUGS and WISHES - NEW in orginal package. I mounted only one stamp "congratulations", but I ended up not using it. $5.95 plus shipping:


11. Stampin Up CONVEX PUNCH - NEW in orginal package. $5.00 plus shipping:




**  TWO SETS: Stampin Up FRESH FLOWERS - Used with BONUS Stampin Up Inspiration Sheet and Stampin Up ALL YEAR CHEER II - VERY gently used - 9 stamps, not 12, I misplaced 3 of the original stamps. $7.95 for both or $3.95 each plus shipping. Photos of front and back of stamp sets.




**  Stampin Up FRIENDS ARE LIKE FLOWERS - VERY gently used in the original package - $14.95 plus shipping. Photos show the front and back of the stamps.

** Stampin Up SNOW BLOSSOM PUNCH - Very gently used - still punches great. Coordinates with the Short and Sweet Stamp Set snowflake. $5.00 plus shipping:

No comments:

Post a Comment