Magazine -Stampin' Success
StampsFor All Things Stamp Set Paper
Blackberry Bliss Cardstock
Sahara Sand Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper
Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad
Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad
Accessories & Tools
Color Me Autumn Washi Tape
Gold Basic Metal Buttons
Spray bottle and water
- Fold the Sahara Sand Cardstock in half to create the card.
- Tear the bottom of the 4-5/8" x 3-3/8" Blackberry Bliss Cardstock to create a distressed edge and adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the leaf images in Blackberry Bliss, Crumb Cake, and Crushed Curry ink on the 4-1/2" x 3-1/4" Watercolor Paper. Spritz the stamped images with water. Stamp "For you" in Crumb Cake ink under the leaf images.
- Ink a wet Aqua Painter using the Blackberry Bliss pad, then tap the Aqua Painter on your finger over the card to spatter ink onto the stamped Watercolor Paper.
- Tear the Watercolor Paper to create a distressed edge and adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the banner shape in Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp "Grateful" in Crumb Cake ink on the Crushed Curry banner shape. Cut out the banner shape and adhere it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tear a 1-1/2" x 1/2" piece from a sheet of Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (Soft Suede diamond pattern). Adhere it to the card.
- Adhere a 2" strip of Color Me Autumn Washi Tape (Blackberry Bliss) to the front of the card.
- Thread Linen Thread through the Gold Basic Metal Button and adhere it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.