Friday, June 7, 2013

Flower Pot Note Card made with Stampin' Up's Secret Garden Bundle


The inspiration for this card came from a fellow demonstrator, but now I can't remember who it was (I'll find the name this weekend and update then).  I saw it on our Demonstrator website; Stampin' Connection.  Thank goodness for the website because you just always need inspiration!

This card was made using the  Secret Garden Stamp Set and Framelits.  The colors are Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White.  After I die cut the flowers, I curled them with my bone folder then sponged around them with Tangerine Tango ink to give them more appeal.  The Designer paper I used is now retired, but any colors would look great on this note card!  I made the card to fit into a regular sized envelop, so it's about 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment