Saturday, May 5, 2012

Stampin Up's NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog PreOrder


Hi and greetings!  I've had a few people ask me how to get the NEW 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.  Well, you can get one FREE if you place a minimum $55.00 ONLINE order with me here during the month of May.  The order total of $55.00 is before shipping and tax and you must be certain to choose me as your Demonstrator when you Sign into, or Create, your Online Account.  In addition to the Catalog, I'll send you a 2012-2014 New In Color Chart with cardstock and ink samples of each color.

Or, I can mail you a catalog - the catalog is FREE, but you'll need to pay $5.40 for Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees.  If you'd like me to send you a Catalog, please email me at stampingmaria@yahoo.com and provide me your name, address, and PayPal email address so I can send you an invoice starting May 7th.   If you'd rather save the PayPal fees, you can mail me a check for the Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelop shipping cost of $5.15.  I should get the Catalogs from Stampin' Up in mid-May and I'll ship them out as soon as I get them!

I'll be preordering the NEW Catalogs next week, so let me know soon to guarantee getting yours in the first round of mailings!  It's great that this year you'll be able to get your hands on the NEW Catalog earlier than usual - Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment