Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cherish Friendship Card


This is the card I made for my monthly demonstrator swap group.  I just LOVE the expression and cherries in the stamp set Cherish Friendship!  I haven't used the Glossy White paper lately, so I thought I'd pull it out and use it here.  I forgot how smooth and beautiful markers work on the Glossy paper; I think the cherries look great!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Cherish Friendship.
Ink: Black Stazon; Pool Party, Island Indigo, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Poppy Parade Markers.
Paper: Pool Party (5 1/2" x 8 1/2" - folded in half to make card), Calypso Coral, White Glossy Paper (5 1/4" x 4"), and Domestic Goddess Designer Paper (designer paper piece cut to  2 1/2" x 3 7/8").
Accessories: Big Shot machine, Perfect Pennants die, Calypso Coral Ruffled Ribbon, Heart to Heart punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Circles #2 die (used to get the 2" Calypso Coral layer for under the cherries), Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, and SNAIL.

Contact me if you have any questions and have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Maria,

    This card is gorgeous. I love the colors, the design, the pearls, just everything. Wonderful, wonderful work.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Maria-so delicate and pretty. Great job--hope everything is going great for you. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tina and Rachel for taking the time to leave me such lovely coments! There's always more to come!

    ReplyDelete