Friday, August 13, 2010

August Activity!

On August 28th, me and a couple of my sideline demonstrators are offering a fun Stamp Camp! You'll get to make 6 WONDERFUL projects and get some great ideas! If you're interested, please contact me. I'm hoping to show some sneak peek pictures soon!

I finally finished my 2 August swap cards - here they are:


The Butterfly card is an extension of the card I had folks make at my New Catalog Open House. You can't tell, but I sprayed the card and sponged the butterflies with Champagne Mist Glimmer Paint and added a couple of Pearls to the card too.

On the asian-inspired card, I applied the "rock and roll" technique using Peach Parfait and Poppy Parade. I then cut out the petals and adhered them to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals and SNAIL. Let me know if you have any questions.

I can't believe how long it takes me now adays to make cards! Some of you know that I take care of my paralyzed mother and the help I had during the summer has been going away, so I'm putting in lots more hours. When I'm home, I feel so tired! I was dog sitting and it turned out that I added another dog to our group. She's an Australian Shepherd mix. So now we have 2 dogs and that's new for me! I'm trying to organize my time better and take vitamins hoping this will help with my tiredness! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and I'll have pictures of the pups soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment