Sunday, July 18, 2010

NEW CATALOG OPEN HOUSE

These are the projects people made at my Open House:

This card uses the beautiful Elegant Lines Embossing Folder and the butterflies cut and embossed by the Beautiful Wings Embosslit; these really enhance the image in a great and simple way! We added some shine to the butterflies by sponging them with Champagne Mist shimmer paint; it gave them a beautiful glimmer! This should have been a quick and easy project, but I think I frustrated a couple of folks by not sanding the backs of the Designer Label hardware ahead of time, the glue dots and dimensionals weren't sticking properly - sorry! Sanding the backs really made a difference.



This little pizza box was a hit; everything was punched out - no cutting! The images were easy to stamp and the papers are beautiful; who doesn't love Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper! My pizza box is 3.5"x3.5" (instead of 4x4) because I didn't want my 3"x3" cards moving around too much in the box.

And Finally, each person who attended received these Color Charts I stamped and prepared the night before. I think these really help people see the cardstock, marker, and ink pad in a great way!



Well, thanks for looking and contact me if you have any questions or would like to order any of the products for these great projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment